Monday, September 14, 2009

Who molded the sculpture of me??










MY INFLUENCE.. <3

---------------------------------------------------------

"The beautiful sculpture starts out as a piece of cold, stale clay ready to be fixed into a masterpiece. At the end, a brilliant sight would be seen and heard throughout the world."

Maybe I over emphasized the whole art work, but I know someone who is and will always be my influence in my life, and she has helped me become who I am now. That beautiful and gorgeous woman is my mommy. :) If asked who is your influence, she would defiantly be my answer
. She is my best friend, mentor, guidance, heroine, and fabulous mother.

My mother immigrated here from
Vietnam seeking for a better life. At that time, the Vietnam War was going on and all of the people from Vietnam only looked for freedom. One difference from my mom and the typical American mom is that she views the United States as Vietnam. It isn't a bad thing, but she has a different perspective about life compared to yours. Her work ethics are, in my opinion, more tough and strict, and her respect for other people is as strong as steel. My mom's vision of her life influences me to be open minded and not take facts to the truth. My mom has some different opinions on life, but she always leaves me space to have my own thoughts and to speak my own mind.

Throughout high school, she was my
back bone through those years. I found myself looking at who I really was and what my future had in store for me. She supported me when I was down.. and up! Simple things such as telling me to do chorus to teach me self-discipline to extreme measures that taught me to make the right decisions proved her to be the perfect candidate as my influence. love. simplicity. mom. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your Mother has to be a special person...she raised you! Thanks for sharing about your Mom!

    ReplyDelete