Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Wonderful Life..



Name: Chung Thi Nguyen
D.O.B.: Feb. 7, 1991







C
heerful

H
onest

Unique
N
erdy

G
oober


I LOVE...

My family, when the sunsets, my friendships, thank yous, kindhearted people, the truth, smiles, and OU!!!

A little about me..
I love my life and would NOT change it for anything. "Everyone progresses at a different pace in life so there is no need to rush to become what you're not." I was born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and had a marvelous time there! I graduated from a fairly small school, Western Heights High School, also where I meet my best friend Laura Luke--go TU! The University of Oklahoma was my first and only choice of a college and here I am now. Boomer Sooner! I enjoy relaxing in the sun and swimming in the summer, embracing the cool breeze and leaves falling during the autumn, making snow angels and sledding in the winter time, and smelling and seeing the beautiful scenery in the spring time. I also love baby goldfishes, "the snack that smiles back, goldfish". My Family is the people who I care for the most and would hate to have anything bad happen to them. My sisters and brothers are the ones I look up and cherish the most but my parents are the ones I love the most. I like playing tennis and basketball for fun. Overall, my life is going uphill and I can't wait until the "tomorrows" of everyday. I'm truthfully still finding who I am and figuring out what I want to be doing in the future but all I can do now is relax and let it find me. :D






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog post! I love all the creative colors you put in!

    You've got such an optimistic attitude on everything! I love your outlook!

    I can't wait to read more about you!

    : )

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chung....OU is the lucky one to have you! I am so glad you are part of our class. Thanks for being you and bringing the smile to class eachday!

    ReplyDelete