Wednesday, November 18, 2009

MY MISSION - franklincovey.com/msb

I am at my best when Everyone is smiling and enjoying a joyful life..
I will try to prevent times when The world seems to crash and no one supports me..
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can In my work, I love to help others, fulfilling their needs before myself. I like it when everyone appreciates one another and no greed or angry destroys relationships..
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through I love to see people smile. One, it gives me confidence to continue to spreading the happiness that should be everywhere. "Live to Love".
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as I don't think I am talent but I have an interest in art and the way a stroke can become a masterpiece. Being the best friend is a titled a talent for me..
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will Do whatever I could possibly go through, the world is unlimited! I would go for any of my long time goals in a snap of a heartbeat..
My life's journey is I am located in the city where everyone and everything is so busy. I am a heroine that comes to the rescue of dangers that go around the city. I am doing this because everyday we face issues that we have to deal with and if I know we have a handful to do, but I would have to come along and be an assistance everyday problems. When a mother is stress out because of her job and doesn't meaningfully neglect her daughter puts her daughter in a red flag zone with playing in the back yard, I am there to the rescue to protect her daughter..
I will be a person who On my 80th birthday, I do expect my family of course to be there as well as my best friends. Everyone is at age, but full of happiness. "Look at everyone now, we've made it this far so lets keeps on trucking.".
My most important future contribution to others will be My contribution is to make something out of my life that defines what my character is 110%. I consider that my success in college gives me a solid path for the future. My goals in college getting a degree that will hold a strong job s based of my actions that I do. .

I will stop procrastinating and start working on:
  • I need to be more open minded of people that are struggling more than me.
  • Sometimes I think I am stubborn and do not think of another way to overcome an obstacle and just give up.

I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
  • Simplicity and kindnes
  • Honesty
  • Truth

I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
  • Eat Fresh Food, none that is unhealthy, will fulfill a long and healthy future to come for. Cleanliness will make me feel better and have more confidence in meeting more people I could net work with.
  • Within becoming a Buddhist, I have rules I have to uphold myself to such as not to lie and be a mean human body. Having that spiritual connection leads me to a positive future.
  • "You can do anything, only if you set your mind to it". Important things come in big or small packages, but If I know I can do it but let it pass by it would be a shame.
  • When I can control my thoughts and emotions, my outcome will be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment